Monday, February 27, 2012

Ham Roll Ups {Egg-Free, Dairy-Free}

My kids LOVE these! And I love them because they are quick and easy to make. My mom used to make these when I was young and I remember them being one of my favorite meals. These are normally served with homemade cheese sauce {recipe below} but my allergy girl loves these without the cheese. She begs for more!

Ham Roll Ups {Egg-Free, Dairy-Free}

1 pkg Pillsbury Crescent Rolls {contains wheat}
ham slices {or leftover chicken}
steamed broccoli


Cheese Sauce {dairy-free}
2 Tbsp Smart Balance Light
2 Tbsp Flour
1 cup Almond Milk
1 cup Daiya Vegan Cheese, shredded
{I make regular cheese sauce because my allergy girl does not like the dairy-free cheese sauce and prefers to eat them plain, but the above recipe will work for a dairy-free cheese sauce.}

No comments:

Post a Comment