Thursday, March 29, 2012

2 Ingredient Cupcakes {Dairy-Free, Egg-Free}

These are the easiest cupcakes you'll ever bake allergy-free. {Depending on the cake mix you buy, this is allergy-free. I used Duncan Hines Devil's Food and it contains wheat.} All you need is two ingredients and you're good to go! I've made cupcakes with Sprite before, but these are easier and less sticky! So, if you're looking for egg-free cupcakes or cake, this is your best bet! My mom actually saw this on Dr. Oz, so she gets the credit for me finding this! Not only are these allergy-friendly, they are low-cal and still taste delicious!






1 comment:

  1. I am trying this today. At my church we have a little 2 year old in the nursery that can not have eggs, or milk. I am trying it with gluten free yellow cake mix made by Duncan Hines. I sure hope they turn out good. :) Thank you for sharing. I know it says only 2 ingredients but knowing myself I always mess up those ingredients.

    ReplyDelete