Friday, December 30, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies {Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free}

When I was searching for a dessert that I could make for Thanksgiving, I had to find something that would be allergy-free for my girl and wanted something that everyone else could enjoy, too. (Of course, there will be plenty of other desserts, too!) Well, it took all of 10 seconds to find this site and this yummy recipe for Pumpkin Cookies. I went through Swagbucks to do a search for allergy-free desserts and came to this site. Scrolled down just a bit to find another that I will definitely be trying in a couple weeks for Christmas - Sugar Cookies!! Yes, the classic sugar cookie that you roll out and cut into shapes. I can't wait to try that one!

These are a perfect soft cookie. The recipe claims that they are chewy, but mine turned out soft. I'm not sure why, but I like them just fine. And while they're still warm, I'm going to let my girl try one out. These might be extra good with a bit of orange frosting and some seasonal sprinkles on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment