Friday, December 30, 2011

Easy Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats {Dairy-free, Egg-free}

I have come across several flavors of marshmallows this season and it has been fun making several different treats with them for the holidays! Flavored marshmallows open up a whole new world of sweets! Here's one my kids have been enjoying:

Easy Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats {Dairy-free}

3T Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread {It's dairy-free!}

1 bag of gingerbread marshmallows {I get mine at Walmart}

6 cups Rice Krispies

Melt buttery spread in medium saucepan, stir in whole bag of gingerbread marshmallows. Stir continuously until melted. Stir in 6 cups of rice krispies making sure to mix well.

Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan. Let sit until cooled. Cut into gingerbread man shapes! Enjoy!!

__________________________________________________________________


And, did you read about the Stained Glass Marshmallow Roll I posted around Thanksgiving? This time I used the Peppermint Mallows by Jet-Puffed that I found at Walmart....Can't wait to try these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment