Friday, December 30, 2011

Mini Ice Cream Cakes {Dairy-free}


Yesterday was my birthday and Hubs and I love ice cream cake. We just don't normally buy it because of our daughter's allergy to ice cream. But a brilliant idea {in my opinion} came to my mind on a way to make a mini ice cream cake for my girl to enjoy. She was SO excited and told me I'm the best 'cooker' ever! Totally makes my day when she says that because I know I've done my job when I get that response. So, without further ado...

 

Mini Ice Cream Cakes {Dairy-free}


2 So Delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches, any flavor {I used vanilla}

Dairy-free frosting {I used Pillsbury Strawberry flavored}

Spread frosting on the top of one ice cream sandwich. Stack the other sandwich on top. Spread frosting around the sides and top of the stacked sandwiches. Decorate as desired. Serve!

This is so easy and quick. I can't believe I didn't think of this before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment