Friday, December 30, 2011

Chocolate Donut Muffins {Dairy-free, Egg-free, Vegan, Nut-free}


I've been busy baking today for my girl's Christmas parties this week. This one may be familiar to you because I posted it here awhile back. It is my go-to recipe when I need a donut for my girl. Tomorrow at school, her class is having donuts and chocolate milk while they watch The Polar Express so, of course, she needed a substitute. These turned out delicious and look so yummy, too! I can't wait for her to try one when she gets home from school.

You can get the recipe here. I changed one thing and it turned out to be a great change. *Let the donuts cool for several minutes before tossing them in the powdered sugar. If the donut is too warm when the sugar is on them, the sugar melts. These turned out perfect today! I think you'll like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment