Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Like" Us On Facebook!

Well, I decided it was high time to create a Facebook page for this website so you can find it HERE. It's called 'Living the Allergic Life'. Go there and click 'Like' to get frequent updates on food recalls due to allergens, great food-allergy related articles from some other insightful sources and a link to each new blog post that goes live from this site. I come in contact with lots of info and resources that I know would be helpful to you all, but I don't always have time to post about it on my blog. So, Facebook will be a great way for me to share those things with you in a timely manner.

I really hope you'll come and 'Like' me on Facebook! As soon as I get 100 'Likes', I will be having a giveaway! So, please stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment