Friday, December 30, 2011

Strawberry Dip {Dairy-free}

Several days ago my sister posted this strawberry dip on her blog. I love all things cream cheese, so I didn't even have to taste it to know it was delicious. I knew I wanted to make some for my family so I began thinking about how I could make this dairy-free. And here it is...

{photo courtesy of lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com}

Strawberry Dip {dairy-free}

1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream

1 tub (8 oz) Tofutti Cream Cheese {I buy mine at Whole Foods}

1/2 pkg (or more) strawberry gelatin

Mix together first two ingredients until well-blended. Add in 1/2 pkg of strawberry gelatin (or more depending on how you like it). Mix well. Serve with fruit or graham cracker sticks. YUM! This would be great in a lunchbox with fresh fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment