Friday, December 30, 2011

Allergy Friendly Easter Basket Treats

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin' down the bunny trail. Hippity-Hoppity Easter's on its way! Are you looking for some allergy-free Easter treats like I am? Well, here are a few that I like...

Divvies has allergy-friendly treats that are sure to please. Better order them soon!



Premium Chocolatiers had some wonderful, affordable options, as well. I ordered these Bunny Pops last year for my girl and she loved them!





Allison's Gourmet has dairy-free and vegan options, too!



Check out GoDairyFree.org for more info on dairy-free bunnies and Easter goodies. The above are my favorites!

Premium Chocolatiers has a great customer service and mailed my chocolate bunny pops quickly last year! I'm ordering from them again this year.

I plan to post some homemade allergy-free Easter treat recipes soon. So, stay tuned!

Where are you getting your allergy-friendly Easter treats this year? Please comment and let us all know! Have a great Easter recipe you'd like me to share? Email it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment