Friday, December 30, 2011

Allergy Alert Necklaces by My3Chickadees

Hey Friends, I'm back. It's been awhile since I last posted, but I am planning to update a little more often in the upcoming days. I have been working on a new venture and wanted to give you a sneak peek at one of my favorites because it is so important to me. My daughter is now 6 and I've been wanting a better way for her to be able to alert teachers, etc. around her about her allergies other than wearing a big huge sticker that draws a lot of attention to her. So, I came up with this necklace...


I've decided to start making these upon request for boys or girls - The colors I have available are pink, orange, blue and green. The pendants will match the chains and the girls' pendants will also have a sparkly glaze on top. I think these are perfect for older kids who don't necessarily want a big sticker stuck to them. The necklace is great for my daughter because she knows her allergies and can voice them to the people around her, but now she can show them the necklace, as well, so they can see for themselves and be reminded of this very important part of her daily routine.

You can view this necklace here. I only have the pink one up on the shop, but I do have blue, green and orange that I will make upon request customized to fit specific allergy needs.

This would make a cute stocking stuffer, Christmas gift, birthday gift or 'Just Because' gift. Let me know if I can make one for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment